Dental Technology to Increase Your Comfort
We incorporate advanced dental technology into our treatment to increase your comfort and our ability to diagnose and treat you.
- Low Radiation Digital X-rays: uses 90% less radiation and provides immediate images to quickly diagnose hidden problems.
- 3D Diagnostic X-Ray Technology: we feature 3D X-Ray technology so that we can get a whole and more accurate view of your mouth, teeth and gums.
- 3D Printing Technology: using a combination of a sophisticated Intraoral scanner and 3D Printer, we are able to make exceptionally accurate digital impressions that can utilized to manufacture denture prosthetics the same day!
- Intra-Oral Cameras: see what we see! Intra-oral cameras allow you to see up close what is happening in your mouth.
- Nitrous “Laughing Gas”: beneficial in calming a patient’s anxiety before a procedure. It is a sweet-smelling, non-irritating, colorless gas which you can breathe.
- Oral Sedation: we can administer an oral sedative to relax you. Safe and effective, Oral Sedation allows you to remain awake and aware, but your anxiety will be reduced for any dental procedure.
- Tooth Colored Restorations: you no longer need to have a mouth full of metal when you get fillings! We use natural looking, tooth colored restorations so that your teeth maintain that natural look and feel.
- High Powered Telescopic Loupes: these powerful eyeglasses allow us to see your teeth at increased magnification, so we can identify potential issues that might not be visible to the naked eye.
Comfortable Office Amenities
We offer a wide range of amenities to make your visit to our office as pleasant and comfortable as possible.
- Refreshment & Coffee Bar
- Ceiling Mounted LED TVs
- Pillows and Blankets
- Protective Eyewear
Got questions? We are here to help you. Please call
for immediate assistance.
“Five Star” Patient Experience
We believe that every patient who comes through our door deserves “VIP Treatment.” When you arrive you will be greeted warmly, and you will quickly see that every team member at our practice has your comfort, convenience and personal care as their top priority.